At Conrad's we want you to be able to make educated decisions about when to purchase tires, when to have your car repaired, and what vehicle maintenance you need to consider.
These articles are written by our tire experts and experienced technicians. We hope you find valuable information here and remember to check back frequently for updates and great information about the changes taking place on today's vehicles.
Repairs & Maintenance
- How Often Should I Change My Oil?
- How Long Do Brake Pads Last?
- Why Does My Vehicle Need a Wheel Alignment?
- Lug Nut Torque
- Not Tightening Lug Nuts? You Might Lose a Wheel
- My Car Rides Fine, So Why Should I Replace the Shocks and Struts?
- Power Flushes, Fluid Exchanges and Other Super Heroes, Part 1
- Power Flushes, Fluid Exchanges and Other Super Heroes, Part 2
- Fluid Exchanges, Part 1
- Fluid Exchanges, Part 2
- Power steering: how power steering helps you drive your vehicle
Learn About Tires
- Replacement tires: if it's time to buy two new tires, be sure to follow these installation and driving safety tips.
- TIRE COMPARISON: How Do Snow Tires Compare With All-Season Tires?
- Tire Speed Ratings
- Discount Tires: What Does That Really Mean?
- Is a Tire Road Hazard Warranty a Good Idea?
- Needing tire information? Find the answers to your important questions here.
- We Ask Tire Questions: Why?
- Tips for driving on wet roadways.
- Learn about how tires should be rotated and balanced.
- Proper Tire Inflation - Learn About Tire Pressure
- What do the numbers on the side of my tire represent?
- Safety Driving Tips: What to do if your vehicle starts to slide and how tires play a role.