A Message to our Conrads Family on COVID-19
Our Conrad Family is just that- a family made up of teams associates, customers, vendors, and the communities we serve. The health, safety and overall wellbeing of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 (commonly refered to as coronavirus), responding to the new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios, with the goal of continuing to safely serve you.
In addition to following the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO, and local health departments, we are regularly consulting professionals as we implement our response. Out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps beyond our usual high standards:
- We prepared our team associates and re-emphasized existing sanitation procedures, including frequent and proper handwashing, and our practices regarding wearing protective equipment.
- We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing all our locations, including cleaning more frequently and adding additional cleanings in high-touchpoint areas in all our locations.
- We’ve emphasized what associates can do to keep themselves and others safe including not touching one’s face and staying home if they are sick.
- We have developed enhanced procedures to assess our team associates’ risk of exposure, fitness to work and fitness to return to work.
Be assured we will do everything we can to continue to serve our customers safely and will continue to closely follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. We are also in the process of implementing additional measures, including:
- Adding hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes at all our locations as it becomes available over the coming weeks.
- Frequent cleaning of communal and high-touchpoint areas.
Modifying operations when needed to be able to continue to serve you:
- We strongly encourage you to drop off and leave your vehicle for service so we can limit the number of customers in the waiting area.
- We will continue to have our associates wear gloves and use steering wheel and seat covers when driving your vehicle.
We also have procedures in place for deep cleanings of our facilities if required to protect the safety of our customers and team associates. We will always follow the guidance of local health officials as we continue to manage this community by community.
Finally, and mostly importantly, we are focused on making sure our associates can put their health and their families’ health first and foremost as we face this situation together. We strongly encourage our employees to follow the guidance of the CDC and stay home if they are exhibiting symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19.
We know there is a lot of information out there; for the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines, visit:
We are working tirelessly to do what’s best for everyone who visits and works in our Conrad family facilities. We are proud to be our associates second home and look forward to continuing to serve our customer’s total car care and tire needs.
Eric G. Turk CEO/President