Electrical systems are becoming increasingly complex. At Conrad's, our expert technicians can diagnose and fix the problem to get you back on the road. Electrical system repair or replacement includes:
- checking cleanliness, connections and condition
- Alternator - proper charging, connections, and belt tension
- Starter - checking cleanliness and connections
- Cables & Connections - removing rust and corrosion
In addition to providing service on your battery, alternator, and starter, Conrad’s technicians are fully trained to diagnose and service all of the other electrical components in your vehicle including power windows, locks, headlights, wipers, dashboard components and more.
Let Conrad's trained technicians look at your vehicle if it exhibits any of the
- Problems starting
- Charging problems
- Dimming lights
- Charging system indicator light on dashboard is lit
Visit one of the Conrad’s Tire Express & Total Car Care Locations
today to diagnose and repair any problems you are having with your electrical system.