Batteries, Starters & Alternators
If you’re having problems starting your car or with lights dimming, you likely have an issue with one of your electrical system components.
At Conrad's, our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians can diagnose and fix the problem to get you back on the road.
Electrical system repair or replacement includes:
- Battery - checking cleanliness, connections and condition
- Starter - checking cleanliness and connections
- Alternator - proper charging, connections, and belt tension
- Cables & Connections - removing rust and corrosion
Visit your local Conrad’s store, if your vehicle exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Problems starting
- Charging problems
- Dimming lights
- Charging system indicator light on dashboard is lit
Proudly serving Northeast Ohio since 1969, trust Conrad’s for all your automotive tire, maintenance and repair needs.
Let us fix these electrical issues by visiting one of the Conrad’s Tire Express & Total Car Care Locations.